Azagems 7.69 Ratti (7.0 Carat) Emerald Green Oval Stone (Panna) 100% Original Natural AAA Quality Loose Gemstone
- 100% Certified & Cultured Best Quality Genuine Gemstone
- Best suited for students and job people.. and for kanya and mithun rashi people as this stone represents planet mercury.
- Healing Properties: It removes all negativity from life..and built Confidence
- Professions:Emerald(Panna) is the birthstone for virgo (Kanya) sunsign (23 Aug-23 Sep) and is the rashi ratna for gemini (Mithuna). Ascendants of taurus, libra, capricorn and aquarius can also wear the emerald gemstone. Emerald strengthens mercury (Buddh) which showers upon its wearer wit, creativity, art
- Benefits:Its very important before wearing any gemstone we should know it’s methods and importance for every stone. Before wearing it, proper meditation is important. The ring should also be cleaned with fresh milk and then Ganga Jal (Holy Water), If possible you can consult your astrologer for pooja/mantra to be performed while wearing. Wednesday would be the most preferable day to wear.
Emerald is a natural benefic Stone and represents good fate and fortune, divine guidance, divine grace, education, power of speech and knowledge.Very wide optical transmission band from UV to near-infrared,Highly resistant to scratching and abrasion,Extremely high melting temperature.BEST DISCOUNTED STONE Emerald belongs to the important group of Azagems gemstones. There are quite a few different gemstone-quality varieties of beryl, most of which are classified based on color and coloring agents, such as pink morganite and red bixbite. There are also many other green colored gemstones that can be confused with green emerald, including aventurine, demantoid garnet, tsavorite, chrome tourmaline, chrome diopside, grossularite, uvarovite, verdelite, fluorite, hiddenite and peridot. Oiling is a common emerald treatment and in most cases, it is done right at the mining location. The term ‘oiling’ refers to the practice of immersing emeralds in a colorless oil or resin (most often cedar oil) in order to enhance color, clarity and stability.Emerald is the most precious stone in the Azagems. The name comes from the old French word ‘esmeralde’, which was derived from the Greek word ‘smaragdos’ meaning ‘green stone’. By definition, emerald is any medium to dark green beryl colored by chromium.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.